Thursday, February 19, 2009

Music to Move To

HA HA HA HA HA HA DO YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE? "MOVE" LIKE DANCING BUT ALSO BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!!!

Oh my God, you guys. I'm sorry. This move, it's...well, moving sucks. This is happening so fast. And the house STILL seems way too intact for people who are moving in 3 days. I am on my own tonight, which sucks because I don't have help, but at least I don't have to take care of my ailing guy, which happened the last two nights, preventing me from getting much done. 

So, this is probably the last post from this house. It's been a good place to live. My first place with my guy. Good stuff has happened here. Good parties, good holidays, good times with good friends. Good memories. But I feel like, as good as this place has been, the next one is going to be even better.

So, in the tradition of my father, who used to make mix tapes for EVERYTHING, here's the playlist of what I'll be listening to as we pack up, move out, and I try to hold on to what's left of my tiny little mind. 

R.E.M. - Accelerate
The Raconteurs - Consolers of the Lonely
Schocholautte - just about everything
The Everyothers - Every Other
Flight of the Conchords - Flight of the Conchords
Nine Inch Nails - assorted goodness
State Radio - Us Against the Crown

No comments: