Tuesday, May 20, 2008

No Country for Clever Titles

I was in a craptastical mood yesterday but I got by with a little help from my friends. Some random good things.
  • I may have forgotten to mention, but I had an opportunity to pass on the good karma last week. While rocking out at the Schocholautte show, something caught my eye on the ground, near where I was bouncing around. Closer inspection revealed it to be an iPhone, which I immediately turned over to the bartender and it was immediately claimed by  a guy standing nearby who thanked me and bought me a drink. After having my wallet returned, it was the least I could do. You see, nice things do happen in New York.
  • MarioKart, MarioKart, MarioKart. I am obsessed. Also, Wii Fit is just about here! YAY! OMG when did I become a gamer?
  • Gawker had this amusing Extinction Timeline.
  • This amusing story about Jason Giambi's magic gold thong, which apparently is not working.
  • And if you're in Germany, look out for Klaus the forklift driver. This thing deserves an Academy Award nomination for short film :) It's a safety video Sam Raimi would make.

No comments: