Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Food, Good Work, and Fun

It seems a lot of my happy thoughts revolve around food. Hmmm, well I do like to eat. I suppose that's sort of inane little statement, but it's true. 

Today's Happy Thoughts
  • I spent most of last night on the couch with my boyfriend. Two great new episodes of Chuck and Heroes on the Ti-faux and then a little Super Mario Galaxy. It's weird, I haven't actively enjoyed a video game like this in a long time. But it's fun to play and I can actually relax and enjoy myself while playing it. Plus it makes Kris happy that I play a video game at all.
  • We made the most rockin' leftover turkey sandwich dinner last night with all the trimmings and it was the perfect dinner for the night.
  • A little while ago, I got an email from my boss, in reference to a big chunk of work we just sent in to the client. It said "Good going" That's an enthusiastic compliment from my boss :)
  • I get to go out to dinner tonight. Going to try out a little French bistro where I think I am going to hold the office Christmas party.
  • Most of all, tonight Schocholautte rocks the house in Brooklyn and yours truly will be there. I will probably be tired tomorrow, but I will have fun tonight. If you want to join me, let me know!

No comments: