Thursday, January 24, 2008

Happy Thoughts: I'm Tired Edition

Hi. I'm still alive. And I have been busy. And that's good. And I'm tired.

Today's Happy Thoughts:
  • I have enough fun things in my life that I am tired from them. That is a very good thing.
  • Schocholautte has been kicking ass, improving with every gig, being more fun to see every time I see them, and booking gigs like a motherfucker. They even got invited back to play Trash Bar on Saturday Feb 8th at 11 pm (write it down bitches), a place they've played once before which is a huge step.
  • I have discovered the Jamba Juice 3G Energizer Smoothie and it has kept me alive today. I'm not much of a smoothie girl, but I should be dead right now and I'm not because of this drink. Worth every penny of the 5 bucks. Though next time I will get the free extra Green Tea Caffeine boost so that it will last longer.
  • The Tea with Kris's Female Relatives I Haven't Met that I was supposed to go to on Saturday (meaning getting out of the house by 9 am) has been rescheduled, meaning I can actually sleep and not stress Friday night.
  • The Christmas Bonus-Funded Caribbean Vacation of My Extreme Relaxation is becoming more of a reality. I finally had some time to check out travel sites to figure out some packages I can afford and research those destinations. If I do this right, I could totally be spending 4 days in paradise. Very. Soon.

No comments: