Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Things that are not the band

I promised not to be all band all the time this week, so here you go. Other than band-ness, there's not a lot going on with me. I am buckling down and making myself write on the nights that Kris is out doing band stuff, which is quite a few. Other things of note:
  • My niece's arrival is imminent. Her momma's started dilating, the gates are starting to open, it's just a matter of when the kid is ready to pop out. It's very exciting and I can't wait for it!
  • The Good Citizenship Award goes to my mom, Anne the Canvasser, who is interviewed in the article linked there.
  • I get a bonus beach weekend this weekend and there ain't nothing bad about that. Extra bonus points because Ryn and I have been tryin to do this for years and it's finally happening. Woohoo!
OK time for my other happy, going to see the X-Files movie.

No comments: