Monday, July 28, 2008

Tomatoes Are My Favorite Fruit

Today I am a happy girl. Because today I got an IM from Sarah that went something like this: "OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! YOU'RE ON TOMATO NATION!!!!!"

Sars an infinitely cool web author, answered a request I made of her to check out Schocholautte and, if she liked them, to mention them on her internationally renowned awesome website. And, Princess of Cool that she is, she did. Which makes me feel like this:



(You can pretty much stop watching after 3:25)

This is a week when life gets consumed by the band. The EP drops tomorrow and the release party is Friday and I am all about it all.

And yet, somehow, I am still finding some time to get some of my own writing done. Because my amazing boyfriend, who has a million things to worry about this week and needs all the help he can get, wants me to focus on my career, not his. And I want to do that too.

Balancing is fun. 

Oh, and P.S. go leave Sars some love and tell her how awesome she is for helping spread the word on three awesome kids from BK.

(with apologies to the Grammar Goddess herself, from one who calls herself an editor by day and is therefore too tired at night to write properly)

No comments: