Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Sarah!

Thirty years ago today, the best person I know came into the world. Thank God for that. If you don't know Sarah, go check out her blog and leave her a happy birthday comment while you're there. She's awesome. 

One of the many examples of Sarah's awesomeness? This clip, she linked on one of her many brilliant weekly roundups. 

And as a gift to her (and to all of you) in return, I give you this.

Happy Birthday, Best Friend.

Now, if you all wouldn't mind, please send Happy Thoughts my way. Tonight I present my spec script in class and hope that everyone thinks it's brilliant and funny and one of them wants to give me a job writing funny stuff with a salary of infinity. 

If you would like to read it and tell me what you think the chances of that are, hit me up and I'll send it to you. It's only 22 pages.

ETA: Oh yeah! Today's other Happy Thought! Schocholautte started recording today. Before long, the world will be blessed with a 3-song maxi-single and if all goes well with that, they begin recording a full length album next month. Soon the world shall know the full power of their awesomeness!

No comments: