Thursday, March 6, 2008

You folks don't mess around!

My mood has rollercoastered around today and had most recently settled at piss poor. 

Then I decided to hop on my laptop, for lack of anything else to do, and pop up my email. The site for the charity walk I'm doing sends notifications when I get a donation and I had just such an email awaiting me. So I popped over to see who kicked in and how much so I can add them to my thankyou list.

Holy hell, you guys. Last time I checked, I had raised $361 of my intended $500. The total now stands at $731. I am Blown. Away. Apparently, I was not getting my notifications for the past few days or I would have seen this coming. But even if I had seen it coming, it would still be amazing to me.

I can never thank enough all of you who have donated. Your generosity brings a smile to my face and tears to my eyes. It truly warms my heart. I rarely say this, but God bless you.

If you want to join in the joyousness, click on over. At this point, I don't even have the right to ask for more, so I'll just provide the opportunity. Thank you.

No comments: